Thursday 28 August 2008

Today i will mostly be Up The Hill Backwards in New York!

I am guest blogging on my cousin's fabulous site http://upthehillbackwards2.blogspot.com/ today, whilst she is away. (She did ask me you know..I don't make it a habit to blast in and write on people's blogs whilst they are on holiday.hmmm now there's an idea..) .
She does wonderful, ludicrous parenting blogs from her tiny New York apartment..not quite 'Sex In The City' ..more 'Babies and Titty' . She is becoming somewhat of a celebrity in the world of nappies and dummies (sorry - diapers and pacifiers) but there is much, much more going on in there too!
Please do have a peek!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I love that blog. Wow that Suzie is my hero!!!

Anonymous said...

From Irv: Great story goes straight into my diary. Diniating the life and times of oppressed husbands